Friday, June 02, 2006

All right, all right, all right


I'm just sitting here, watching my special-edition DVD of the Greatest Album of All Time.

I'd like to also point out, in my CD case, at this exact moment, are 8 of the top 10 albums, 16 of the top 20.

Damn, I'm good.

Though, I would definitely, not maybe, flip the #7 and the #4. Who the eff cares what a damned computer sounds like?

Okay, I'd bump Sgt. Pepper's to #7, Revolver to #1, and put the Roses in at #2. And The Queen Is Dead in the top 5.


All right, my actual top 6-

1- Beatles- Revolver
2- Stone Roses- The Stone Roses
3- Oasis- Definitely Maybe
4- Smiths- The Queen Is Dead
5- Beatles- Sgt. Peppers
6- Oasis- Morning Glory


Top 20, via MEN

Greatest 100 Albums of All Time:

1. Definitely Maybe, Oasis

2. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band, The Beatles

3. Revolver, The Beatles

4. OK Computer, Radiohead

5. (What's The Story) Morning Glory?, Oasis

6. Nevermind, Nirvana

7. The Stone Roses, The Stone Roses

8. Dark Side Of The Moon, Pink Floyd

9. The Queen Is Dead, Smiths

10. The Bends, Radiohead

11. The Joshua Tree, U2

12. London Calling, The Clash

13. The Beatles (The White Album), The Beatles

14. Abbey Road, The Beatles

15. Up The Bracket, The Libertines

16. Never Mind The Bollocks Here's The Sex Pistols, Sex Pistols

17. Four Symbols (Led Zeppelin IV), Led Zeppelin

18. The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars, David Bowie

19. A Night At The Opera, Queen

20. Is This It, The Strokes


No comments: