Friday, July 14, 2006

I know

that it's kind of superficial and shite, but I love Nelly Furtado. Why?

1. My sister-at-heart, Joy, and I had a bang-up time at her concert in Houston

Andddddddddd----------------------

Nelly says the following on her iTunes Celebrity Playlist-

2."Live Forever"- This song and video made me think that music could save the world. Really, I think that Liam could have just rocked my world."
3. "Don't Look Back In Anger-" Noel was also formidably attractive. And he always saved the day. And I loved Liam's blue sweater in this video. Swoon..."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»