Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Songs

Apparently, the Oasis compilation that will be in stores at some point this fall, will have 18 tracks. As I am all about the lists, and we already know that it will contain

1. Wonderwall
2. Half The World Away
3. Supersonic
4. Acquiesce

let me say first, YAY to those choices, and that the following, should be the other 14. In my opinion, of course.

5. Cigarettes and Alcohol
6. Don't Look Back In Anger
7. Let There Be Love
8. Stand By Me
9. Stop Crying Your Heart Out
10. Rocking Chair
11. Cast No Shadow
12. Whatever
13. The Masterplan
14. Rock and Roll Star
15. She's Electric
16. The Importance Of Being Idle
17. Some Might Say
18. Champagne Supernova

Sadly, I've thought about this A LOT today. I am so going to make that track listing into a CD right now.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»