Tuesday, November 07, 2006

K Fed? Buh-bye!

I can't improve upon this from GoFugYourself. Snicker.

Letter of Fug: Part WHOO HOOOO

Dear EVERYONE,

I TOLD Y'ALL I WAS GONNA DO IT.

To Kevin: HA HA. I was just waiting until I started to get hot again to file the papers. Check out my cute, post-baby body. HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS? Yeah! That's what I'm TALKING ABOUT. It's a CLASSY dress on a HOT BODY and I still have LIKE A LOT MORE DOLLARS THAN YOU DO. So you can SUCK IT. When I told you the other night that I was bringing sexy back, I was NOT kidding, even if you did laugh. Who's laughing now?! (I am.)

I hope you enjoy the case of Pabst I gave you to celebrate your stupid "album" dropping, because that is the LAST THING you are going to get from me EVER. I hope your cornrows all fall out and you trip on your manpris and you break your face and you crash your car.

To Cameron Diaz: Watch yourself.

To the rest of world: YOU'RE WELCOME.

LOVE, BRITNEY!

No comments: