Thursday, April 12, 2007

Random Ten

1. Standing In the Way of Control- The Gossip
2. Hand In Glove- The Smiths
3. She's Lost Control- Joy Division
4. The Ghetto- Donny Hathaway
5. Laid- James
6. Same Jeans- The View
7. I Say a Little Prayer- Dionne Warwick
8. Golden Skans- Klaxons
9. Stop Me- Mark Ronson
10. In The City- Dirty Pretty Things with Paul Weller

Bonus-
11. The Patience of a Saint- Electronic
12. Processed Beats- Kasabian
13. Down By the River- Neil Young
14. Strict Machine- Goldfrapp

4 comments:

Kazza said...

HA HA you got the Mark Ronson song that Brit Bee complained about.

Now I need to give it a listen.

CyFlorist said...

I know it's blasephemous and everything, but I really like it.

It also helps that I wasn't cool enough to like The Smiths the first time round.

Because I was 10. And lived in Iowa. And the Internet did not exist.

Anonymous said...

Regarding the Smiths, I was young and and living in Indiana their first time around.

things in common, you and I :)

We must chat

Syd B

CyFlorist said...

Syd-

cygirl.phoebe@gmail.com

or msjones752004@yahoo.com