Thursday, July 19, 2007

I would love to see this!

Though not really in keeping with my Cinderella-esque existence, this would make a wonderful birthday present for me.

So cool!


Cheap Trick are set to perform The Beatles' 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' in Los Angeles from start to finish in celebration of the 40th anniversary of the landmark album.

The performance will take place at the Hollywood Bowl on August 10 and 11.

The American rockers will be accompanied by the Hollywood Bowl Orchestra as well as Aimee Mann, Joan Osborne and other special guests.

In addition to performing the entire album, the artists will play several Beatles favourites including 'Magical Mystery Tour', 'Norwegian Wood' and 'Eleanor Rigby'.

2 comments:

Kazza said...

I'd give ya this and Tom too if I was a fairy godmother. For now the Rolling Stone Italy photos and the Oasis b-sides would have to do.

And I'll send you some Blur stuff.

CyFlorist said...

All my obsessions in a neat little package.

Hee.