Thursday, July 19, 2007

In an effort to be more serious,

















I wasn't going to post any more pictures of my favorite musicians for a while. But then I thought, "Who the hell am I kidding? It's rock boy season!" So here is a picture from Ibiza Rocks, of Serge in The Best T-Shirt Ever and Thomas in his glasses. I adore his glasses.

I'm a feminist, for God's Sak
e. I'm not supposed to objectify people based on their appearance. But. These. Two. Make. This. Next. To. Fucking. Impossible.

2 comments:

Kazza said...

I think this time Serge really is trying to kill me.

And I am a SUCKER for black and white stripes and those damn glasses.

Thank you boys for being on this earth just for us.

CyFlorist said...

That is a great t-shirt. And thank jeebus that the cardie didn't make another appearance.....

Glasses. Lovely.