Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's never a good sign

when my mom begins a conversation with, "Don't freak out." As earlier mentioned, we have a jam-packed schedule for the next 6 weeks at the shop. And now, I have a sense of impending doom about next weekend (two weddings). Why? Also next Saturday, the semi-annual town-wide garage sale.

Oh God, when Mom told me, I screamed in horror. Nearly cried. You have no idea how bad it is. Scads of foul-smelling people descend upon our little village, driving minivans at 2 MPH with the doors open, as to better leap out for the awesome fucking deals on every block. AND one of the weddings is in town, so the setup will be beset with with logistical difficulties.

Also, they come into the shop, walk around, ask stupid questions, use the bathroom, plug the toilet and LEAVE WITHOUT BUYING ANYTHING. Thank God I'm setting up the out-of-town wedding...

No comments: