Friday, May 09, 2008

A very special random ten

I somehow fucked up iTunes, and am now in a "trying to reinstall but failing miserably most likely to do with extreme exhaustion AKA six funerals, two weddings and Mother's Day in past two weeks" hell.

So, off the top of my sleepy head, in no particular order, my fav tunes of the week.

1. Baddies Boogie- Babyshambles
2. Vertigo- The Libertines
3. Dakota- Stereophonics
4. To Make You Feel My Love- Adele
5. Cutt Off- Kasabian
6. The first song off 'Everything Must Go' (something about Elvis and the Blackpool promenade. Also, Lancashire)- Manic Street Preachers
7. Mersey Paradise- The Stone Roses
8. Stronger- Kanye West
9. Creep- Prince
10. Meeting Paris Hilton- CSS

Bonus-
11. The Miranda Lambert song where she's singing about small towns. Also fame. And football of the American variety. Hmmm, could it be 'Famous In A Small Town.' God, I need sleep.
12. Living Is A Problem Because Everything Dies- Biffy Clyro (just because of the "I've got a gun in the back of my car" line)

It's not good when my neurotic ass can't remember song titles. Not good at all.

2 comments:

Kazza said...

Cutt Off HA HA HA

And yes yes yes on #12!!!!!!!

CyFlorist said...

"John was a scientist, he was hooked on LSD."

And I have listened to 'Living Is A Problem...' SO MANY TIMES this week.