Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Grrr

I hate spiders. I HATE them. And since I live in the country, there are huge amounts of them creeping around this season.

*shudders*

I know, I know- necessary to the food chain, blah blah blah. Don't care. I want them to GO AWAY.

So, last night I set off a "bug bomb" that claimed to kill creepy crawlies for up to a month after use. Operative word here- "claimed."

And again, I know, I know- chemicals bad. But so is my having heart failure when a junior-sized tarantula runs across my foot. (I may be exaggerating a tad here)

What did I just finish doing? Killing a fucking spider. Those lying bastards at Raid have some explaining to do.

Grrr.


Edit- it's two hours later, and what did I just see? My freaking cat chasing a damn spider across the floor. *shakes fist at Raid quality control engineers*

No comments: