Thursday, October 13, 2005

Please, Jesus, don't let the free-fall continue

http://cyclones.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/101105aaa.html
">Link

Okay, it's more of a skid, but seriously.....

ISU v. Mizzou- 1 PM in Columbia. After getting my hopes up after we thrashed the Suckeyes, they were quickly dashed with losses to the friggin' Huskers and, for the love of Mike, Baylor. I'm still demoralized from the Nebraska game. Thought we'd finally defeat the Evil Empire. It doesn't sound good.... we're not a road team. Okay, Captain Obvious.

Mizzou beat OK State last weekend- who apparently aren't full-on this year so far. On a more encouraging note, since it's football, I won't be distracted by how shagtastic Quin Snyder (Mizzou men's BB coach) is....

I know I'm being a negative Nellie, but again, have had my hopes cruelly dashed far too many times (Elite 8 2000 against Michigan State and Tom "AntiChrist" Izzo, anyone) to be positive. Should have known better after the Iowa game.

Lots of writing going on, but not much on the tube tonight, my beloved Alias aside. I know I'm just going to cave, and watch the Food Network, but am putting it off as long as possible....

No comments: