Monday, January 16, 2006

I Adore Her

As much as it is possible for a person to adore another person whom they've never met, I adore Keira Knightley. She's so funny in interviews, fashion sense is fantastic, and as you can see, her musical taste- apparently spot-on.

She's got The Killers, Scissor Sisters, Jet, Morrissey (I've kind of gotten into The Smiths lately. F-ing fantastic. Johnny Marr is a GOD. But I digress), The Dandy Warhols, OutKast, Primal Scream, and

OH SWEET JESUS, The Jam, Oasis, and The Stone Freaking Roses. My own personal Holy Trinity.

I kind of feel like the googly-eyed actress that played Hugh Grant's sister in "Notting Hill." She met Anna Scott (Julia Roberts) and said that she felt like they were meant to be friends.

Though ever-so less scarily. Obviously, I wouldn't follow her into the toilet. Because that would be weird. And would result in litigation. Can't afford that now, can I?

No comments: