Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Rave and pet peeve

One of my absolute favorite things are the Celebrity Playlists on iTunes. I love them, and have been known to start liking a band if they have a particularly stunning one- i.e. My Chemical Romance, who had Doves, Blur, Massive Attack, The Stone Roses and THE LA'S!!!

Also, Liv Tyler had a good playlist. Well, she should. Her mom is Bebe Buell and her dad is that woman from Aerosmith, er, Steven Tyler. (I've always been a Joe Perry girl)

Pet peeve? Artists that pick themselves. Kayne West and Mariah Carey, I'm talking to you! If I didn't get to vote for myself for cheerleading captain in 1992 and 1993, you don't get to pick your own song. It's not cool.

Jerry Lee Lewis gets a bye in the latter category. Why? Because he's The Killer. And more than a little bit scary.


No comments: