Tuesday, April 08, 2008

GOD

DAMMIT, Peter.

Babyshambles frontman Pete Doherty has been jailed for 14 weeks for failing to turn up to probation hearings on time and drug use. Doherty attended West London Magistrates Court today (April 8), where Judge Davinder Lachar handed the singer/guitarist the sentence. A spokesperson for the court said that Doherty had been jailed for "breach of time keeping, non-compliance of his order and using different drugs". Doherty had been given a suspended jail sentence for possession of drugs and driving illegally in October last year. His supervision order required him to make regular visits to court for progress reports, as well as take part in a drug rehabilitation programme. He was threatened with up to four months in jail if he broke the law during this period

Listen, Petey, I couldn't bring myself to listen to either 'Shotter's Nation' or 'The Blinding' EP today, that's how pissed off I am. Much like brushing my teeth or texting Kaz, this is something that I do every day.

THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME HAPPY.

Seriously, darlin', get it together. And so help me God, if there are fewer pictures of your rhythm section floating around the Internet because your arse is in jail, well... I won't do anything, but I'll be REALLY PISSED. AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY.

1 comment:

Kazza said...

Word