Saturday, April 12, 2008

Oh lord

I was minding my own business, watching the trailer for 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall,' when for some reason, I decided to read the comments. Why I did this, I haven't the slightest. Bunch of knuckle-draggers, usually. This was no exception.

Check this out.


Well your mother might dispute that, I fucked her so hard the bitch couldn't walk for a week. Either way she can keep my boxer shorts and have a sniff now and again to remind her of the day I rocked her world. For her benefit stop smoking your pole you bitch ass pillow biter.

Charming. And icky.

Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that the only way this jackass could rock someone's world is if he had their model of the Earth in a cradle? And I'm curious, why does this fine specimen care whether the other commenter gratifies themselves orally? Again, charming.

No comments: