Sunday, June 08, 2008

HOLY CRAP!!!!

Foo Zeppelin!

Ahhh, I love it when my rock boys get all fanboy...

But the whole night was set up for the encore. After leaving the stage following 'Monkey Wrench', a clearly emotional Grohl returned to declare, "playing Wembley Stadium is an honour, and if we didn’t take advantage of this opportunity, the greatest fucking night in our band’s lives… for all 86,000 of you motherfuckers, it isn’t gonna be any other show."

The rock legends then joined the Foos for the historic encore. At the end of their stint, Jimmy Page visibly clung on to his guitar after a member of the road crew ran onstage to relieve him of it. The members of the makeshift band then posed arm to arm.

As Page and Jones left the stage before a final encore of 'Best Of You', an ecstatic Grohl shouted "welcome to the greatest fucking day of my life!" The night ended with an extravagant firework display.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny how Biffy fanboys Grohl who fanboys Page HA HA HA

CyFlorist said...

Dude, I thought you were going on about Pertwee initially...

I love Dave. Bet they were all grinning from ear to ear. Please let there be YouTube.

I need to forward this article to both my brothers...