Monday, August 11, 2008

All in all,

I've had a rather enjoyable birthday. Yes, I had to work and the cat woke me up in the middle of the night wanting to be petted AGAIN, but still, it was a lovely day.

Most of my friends and family sent best wishes via phone, mail, email or Facebook, and I was treated to two delicious meals...

Lunch- Salad with roasted red peppers, artichokes, pine nuts and Feta cheese from local cafe

Supper- Fresh corn tortillas filled with pulled pork and roasted chicken with red sauce and homemade guacamole from local very authentic Mexican restaurant. Accompanied by a strawberry rocket fuel cocktail margarita.

Yum.

2 comments:

Kazza said...

Mmmm strawberry margarita. Hopefully my package will get there soon!!!

CyFlorist said...

We're SO eating there when *crosses fingers and toes* you come to visit.

Can't wait, love! YAY! Love presents!