Sunday, August 03, 2008

Crap like this

make me want to stab myself in the eye.

There is so much dumb in this article entitled, "Why He Won't Propose," I don't even know where to start.

Figure out if your life plans are on the same track by casually mentioning your own future goals, whether it is to own a business, buy a house, or have a baby.


Darling, if you think you're ready to get married, and haven't yet talked about plans for the future, you've more problems than someone who just dropped a match in a gunpowder plant.

Finally, if you know that you are ready for the next step in your relationship, but you still haven't seen any bling, you might want to consider summoning up your bravery and popping the question yourself!


I'm sorry, but I just threw up a little. Jesus Christ, if you're not on the same page after being together long enough to consider making it legal, isn't that a screaming red warning sign to "ABANDON SHIP?"

And women proposing to men? YE GODS. Sounds suspiciously hippie to me. They probably came up with that concept in between inventing sex and smoking up.

Also, isn't "bling" about 3 years ago?

Grr....

No comments: