Tuesday, August 05, 2008

You ever have one of those days?

Today was one of those days where one compiles lists of good versus bad things that occurred in order to determine whether it was a total loss or not.

Yeah, my grasp of the English language has gone out the window. I blame the heat.

Bad-
1. Cat woke me up 3 times when I was trying to sleep in
2. My bum ankle is acting up, and I appear to have jacked up one of my knees somehow
3. My iPod was frozen for most of the day, and nothing I did un-froze the damn thing

Good-
1. Downloaded Mr. Adam Ficek's demos for Roses Kings Castles. Just like Adam, they are adorable
2. Figured out what was wrong with iPod. Joyous shouts sounded throughout the land.

and......

3. Got my hot little hands on the 'Shambles bootleg from their gig at Brixton Mass, which includes a snippet of 'I Wanna Be Adored' by the Roses. Again with the joyous shouting.

SO IT WAS A VERY GOOD DAY.

No comments: