Monday, August 04, 2008

I adore him

Best headline ever-

Oasis' Noel Gallagher: 'My night with Marilyn Manson and Kenickie'


And this made me snort coffee out my nose-

Noel: "Don't ask how, but we know his [Marilyn Manson] bass player, Twiggy."

Twiggy Ramirez. The guy who wears the leather skirt, right?

Noel: "…and he wears a witch's hat as well. Don't ask.



And then there's this-


Noel: "We get marched to a spot behind the mixing desk, and there’s all these American goths, and the gig's going on, it's all screaming and shouting, rape and pillage and all that fucking shit. Before one song he goes, '(adopts booming dark lord voice) I WANNA DEDICATE THIS SONG TO THE TWO BIGGEST FUCK-UPS IN ENGLAND!'

Me and our kid are looking at him, and looking at each other going, 'He means you, 'cos Lord knows he don’t mean me.'



And this-

Anyway, so we go back after the gig and we just got fucking absolutely… beyond pissed on absinthe. That's when Kenickie from 'Grease' fucking pulled a knife on us.


God Bless the Gallaghers.

No comments: