Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Hysterical

Various deities are conspiring tonight to cheer me up. The following items are on TV:

- Monty Python's Flying Circus
- "There's Something About Mary"
-"National Lampoon's Animal House"

Though "Animal House" is sometimes viewed as a cautionary tale of what not to do in higher education, my friends and myself saw it as a shining example.

Our respective GPA's would reflect this.

I love my beer, Long Island & cough syrup-drinking, chain-smoking, keg-standing, hockey-playing, FAC-ing, shagging on-campus, Welch Avenue Station regular, die-hard Cyclones, Towers-residing, Led Zeppelin, Neil Young, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Billy Joel, Parliament Funkadelic, Rolling Stones, Earth, Wind & Fire-loving friends. Wouldn't trade most of them for anything.

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." I would disagree.

Well, with the 'fat' and 'stupid' parts.

Though one could definitely live with the 'fat,' though not with the 'stupid.'

No comments: