Wednesday, February 01, 2006

THIS! THIS!

Is what is wrong with American music.

For the love of Christ, they asked Dave Navarro what he thought. DAVE "REALITY SHOW" NAVARRO! Dave "I was actually banned from the Playboy Mansion for life" Navarro.

And to invoke the Big Guy's (Jesus's) name again, John Shanks. Ashlee Simpson's producer. God, why have you forsaken me? (And by me, I mean everyone with ears. Who isn't tone deaf)?

Okay, so they also talked to Ahmir "?uestlove" Thompson. But that doesn't cancel out the first two.

Also- Coldplay is nominated in the "Rock" category? The hell is wrong with these people? Rock, my ass. And, if Mariah Freaking Carey beats Gorillaz, everyone in the greater SE Iowa area will be able to hear my gentle weeping. And rending of garments. And nashing of teeth.


No comments: