Monday, October 30, 2006

I am just DYING here, people

HOT DIGGITY DOG!
Oasis, Arctic Monkeys and U2 were the big winners at the 2006 Q Awards, with Oasis being crowned best act in the world today.

The band's Noel Gallagher also collected the classic songwriter award at the London ceremony.

The Arctic Monkeys - who had four nominations - won the best album and the people's choice awards, while U2 picked up the prize for innovation.


May I point out that, honest to God, Jesus, Allah, Buddha, WHOEVER, I seriously own CD's by almost all of the bands honored at the Q awards, and in some cases, i.e. Oasis, Weller and the Screamers, own almost their entire back catalog? Wow, what a run-on sentence.

AND that I saw the Arctics in concert in Chicago, and would have attended the Kasabian concert, were it not for a family funeral?

Hot damn, I'm good. Here's a lovely piccie of Noel as a reward for reading that crap piece of writing, though. Fwwahh, Mr. Gallagher.











Okay, I have GOT to quit re-reading Bridget Jones's Diary once a month. Alright, weekly. V.v.v. bad for writing technique. Dammit.

No comments: