Saturday, May 12, 2007

Soundtrack

from Iowa's Coolest Flower Shop, Mother's Day weekend edition. Fairly bulletproof.

1. Vince the Lovable Stoner- The Fratellis
2. Take A Chance On Me- ABBA
3. Same Jeans- The View
4. Rehab- Amy Winehouse
5. Fluorescent Adolescent- Arctic Monkeys
6. The House That Jack Built- Aretha Franklin
7. Oh My Gosh- Basement Jaxx
8. I Don't Mind- Buzzcocks
9. Reach Out (I'll Be There)- Four Tops
10. Jump (For My Love)- Girls Aloud
11. Strict Machine- Goldfrapp
12. I Want You Back- Jackson 5
13. Town Called Malice- The Jam
14. It's Not Unusual- Tom Jones
15. Round Round- Sugababes
16. Listen Up!- The Gossip
17. Chelsea Dagger- The Fratellis
18. She's Electric- Oasis
19. Sally Cinnamon- The Stone Roses
20. Processed Beats- Kasabian

Bonus-
21. Common People- Pulp
22. 20th Century Boy- T.Rex
23. Wasted Little DJs- The View
24. Country Girl- Primal Scream

1 comment:

laurab said...

two thumbs way up and a snap~