Thursday, April 05, 2007

Oh, dear

In a few weeks, my new little nephew is going to be baptized, and his parents (my brother and sister-in-law) asked me to be godmother. This is hilarious for many reasons, but I'd have to say my complete lack of respect for ANYTHING The Vatican says would be the funniest.

Poor things didn't have any other candidates, obviously.

Which brings me around to the point of this post. My other brother (the godfather) lives on the East Coast, and needed the godparents eligibility statement emailed to him, which I did tonight.
What's so hysterical about that?

I forgot to unclick the box that would have left off my email signature. Which is?

"I know you like the roll of the limousine wheel."
The Libertines


I can't stop giggling. I'm going to be the best godmother, evah!




No comments: