Friday, January 19, 2007

I have a confession to make

I dearly love romance novels. My cynical heart adores them, especially those by Lisa Kleypas, Celeste Bradley and Laura Kinsale. But this website, Smart Bitches Who Love Trashy Novels, cracks me up. Seriously, they're on par with the Go Fug girls. Yes, THAT good.

Case in point:

Those Fish are in the Barrel Again

Submissions from The Bitchery, Part I

You find. You email. You attach. You send. We rub our eyes, and take one for the team. The Smart Bitches present a two-part series of reader-submitted cover madness.

image

Sarah: You’d think there’s only one obvious joke to be made here, but no. Yes, you cut a hole in the box. Then, put the junk in the box.

But then you go buy a different box because clearly that one is way, way too big. And her g-string? Too, too small. I bet it snaps off and flies across the room like an overextended rubber band.


No comments: